Friday, July 8, 2011

Celebrating the 4th

We celebrated the 4th, here at our house with a few other families. Despite the ban on fireworks, we found other ways to have fun. Gaven LOVES the show "Minute-to-win-it" (even though he's only seen it a couple times) and is always taking all of the cups out of the cupboard to try the different games that he's seen. We decided to get some things together from around the house and play "Minute-to-win-it" with our friends.

All of the adults were good sports participating... but I think the kids had the most fun.







Here are a couple videos of the madness:



Gaven was REALLY excited to try "Elephant March"



For the past 4 days, the boys have continued to play and have fun with it. I finally decided I was tired of stepping on past, hearing crashing cups and dodging flying ping-pong balls and we put it all away... but I'm sure there's more fun to be had when we pull it all back out again!

No comments: