A couple weeks ago, we spent an entire Saturday at the baseball field, from 11:15am until 7:30pm... the boys had 4 baseball games. I didn't intend to put Kamryn in the sun AT ALL, so I didn't think I needed to put any sunscreen on her. When we got home that night, I figured she was still a little overheated - after all, it WAS 103 degrees out that day. We got in the pool for a quick dip, I gave her a bath and she still looked red. I was hoping it was just her little body still being warm... until she woke up the next morning.
Poor thing had burned on her face, arms and legs. I felt horrible, but was confused because she hasn't been in the sun at all. We're thinking she must have gotten a reflection off of something.
1 comment:
Poor girl. It doesn't look so bad, though. Hopefully, it'll turn to a tan in a couple of days.
Post a Comment