Friday, June 10, 2011

It Comes Full Circle

Back in May of 2008, Braeden was spending a month in WA with my parents while we just had the two younger boys at home. I had put them in the bath, but forgotten Gaven's towel down the hallway. I told Carsen that I was going to run and get Gaven's towel and to be nice, but if he wanted a toy, give him one... that I would be right back. Upon returning (I was literally gone for MAYBE a minute!) this is what I found:
I couldn't stop laughing, but managed to, long enough to go grab the camera. I LOVED the look on Gaven's face! Carsen told me, "He wanted a toy, Mom!"
Gaven must have noted that incident in his mind for when HE had a younger sibling. We got home from the grocery store earlier today. I put Kamryn in the house while Braeden and Carsen and I got the grocery out of the back. Once again, I must have been outside for MAYBE a minute and came back in to find this:
Gaven has been using the cups this morning to play "Minute to Win It" (one of his favorite shows). My first reaction was to tell him to get them off of her... but then I had flashbacks, and I busted up laughing and ran to grab the camera. The funniest thing was that Kamryn was completely calm... even when her face was covered. If you click on the picture below, you can see that once we uncovered her face, she was just as happy as a clam, licking on one of the cups!!
Hmmmmm.... I wonder who the culprit was?? BUSTED!!!

If you're interested in the original post from back in May of 2008, you can see it HERE.

2 comments:

Andrea McEntire said...

That is hilarious! Talk about coming full circle. That's so funny that Kamryn couldn't have cared less while Gaven was clearly a little upset. The look on his face is priceless.

Janene said...

That's hilarious Briana!!! Thanks for the giggle. :)