Monday, May 19, 2008

The things you put me through

Bath tonight went as follows: With Daddy working a swing shift, we were left to fend for ourselves. Gaven loves bath time. It's just been recently that I've started bathing him with Carsen in the big tub. Gaven: "Whoa, man . . . who just got my hair wet?"
Mommy: "Roozer, you are in the bathtub with your 2 year-old brother . . . who do you THINK got your hair wet?"
Gaven: "Okay, what's with the bubbles now?"
Mommy: "That one was Mommy, I have to wash your hair."
Gaven: "Alright, I guess if you HAVE to!"
Mommy: "Okay, Gav and Carse, I have to go get Gaven's towel in Mommy's room. Carsen, you be nice. If Gaven wants a toy, you get him one, k."
Gaven: "You're not actually going to leave me alone with this kid, are you?"
Mommy: "Yes, I'll be right back, k."
Upon returning:

Carsen: "He said he wanted some toys."
Gaven: "Don't EVER do that to me again!"


5 comments:

Andrea said...

this made me laugh!

Cailean said...

This is the CUTEST post!!! I just love his expressions. You should make little cards with the photos and words, etc. So guess who came over last night? The Wans! They are in the country for a month and in this part for a little and took time to say hi. It was really nice to see them and they reminded us that they know you guys!

Wendy said...

You have the most adorable kids. I absolutely loved this post. As I was looking through some of your other posts, I realized that I was in the same ward as Jason's sister Sabra when we were at BYU. Talk about small world.

Cassidy said...

Bo and I just busted up laughing at this post. LOVE IT!

Cassidy said...

I'm not anonymous! It won't post my comment because it says that. Now it comes out. You're weeding my comments. Funny post though.