Sunday, May 25, 2008

About That Time

It really is about that time. This time tomorrow, we hope to be on the road to Belton. I've been thinking about our time in Galveston, and I can't help but realize how much we've grown as a family. Literally . . . we've gone from 3 to 5. Here's Carsen in front of about 1/4 of the boxes telling us how much he's grown since we've been here.

Gaven really wanted to help Jason do some of his change of addresses on the computer!


On Wednesday, Jason's mom flew into town. She's been here helping with the boys. Gaven was happy to have his nappin' buddy.

Carsen is happy to have his partner in crime!


4 comments:

Aimeeable said...

Just darling pictures! How are the kids reacting to the move? Just think for the next few months the answer to where things are will be... it's in a box. Hope the move goes smoothly for you!

Jeannie said...

Good luck with the move. Such a pain, but totally worth it in the end... your very own house! Hooray! Congrats again.

Cailean said...

I hope your whole moving experience is as smooth and wonderful as possible!!! I look forward to seeing posts about your new home :)

Hillary said...

Good luck with the move! Enjoy your new home!