A week ago, yesterday,
Kamryn hit her 3-month mark. I can't say enough about how much we ALL love her! She's is the best baby I have EVER seen and on top of that, she's sleeping through the night (9pm-6am)... I couldn't ask for more than that. Oh ya, and she's cute, too!!

We experimented with some pigtails the other day...

Okay, they're more like horns, but nonetheless!!

She enjoys playing with her toys and can actually get them to move and make noise now.

Did I mention that she's a big girl? At her 2 month appointment (which was actually about 2 1/2 months) she was already 14 lbs. 13 oz. She was 6
oth percentile for length and 100% for weight! We don't grow them little around here.
I don't know if this reads into her personality at all yet, but she loves to be sitting and in on the action! Now that she can hold her head well enough, she wants to be upright. Thank goodness for the
bumbo!

Well, that's our little girl at 3 months. I can't believe the time has flown by this fast. It seems like just yesterday it was 2 days before my c-section and I was standing at
Carsen's first baseball practice, then the next night at
Braeden's first baseball practice overwhelmed, trying to figure out how we were going to do all of this with a newborn. Well, I'm still standing, and guess what? We did it!
Bring on the playoffs!!
1 comment:
She's so cute! Love the pigtails.
Post a Comment