Monday, May 30, 2011

S-P-R-I-N-G????

If this is what they call S-P-R-I-N-G, I hate to see what the summer will bring. Okay, I didn't really intend to rhyme that, it just happened that way.

One thing I LOVE about our "Radiology Family" is that the other wives love to get together as much as I do. Some of our good friends had a little get together at their house for taco and game night. The only pictures I took were of the kiddos playing in the backyard. And somehow I only managed to get my own in the pictures. There really were other kids and other people!

They have a pet bunny and that was quite the attraction for our boys!

Along with a little bit of football.

I love that it's Carsen taking Braeden down in this pictures.


There's an orange blur of one of the other kids in this next picture!!

Some random pictures of Kamryn:

I COULD NOT get this picture to come in right side up, so you'll have to take it as it is!

Gaven still REALLY loves his baby sister.

Crazy hair day... Okaaaaay, so it's usually just crazy hair that lasts for more than a day... hopefully it will eventually cooperate!

Braeden was home sick with pink eye (that he eventually passed to Carsen and me) and I caught this picture of him and Gaven trying to get Kamryn to look at them.


The pool water finally warmed up enough to have our first pool day. It's been PLENTY hot out (this past week we had a 100 degree day and two 99 degree days!!), but it still takes a bit for the water to warm up enough to tolerate for longer than a few minutes.

Once again, those older brothers aren't brave enough, so they send in little brother first!







The water is still a bit too cold for Kamryn's first dip, but she's sporting the swimsuit in honor of the first pool day.




Kamryn is SUCH a happy girl! She's always smiling and cooing now. We love it!

We tried to capture a picture of what's happening with her hair. It's probably doubled in length and you can see that because the "original" hair is brown, and the hair growing in is blonde. VERY blonde!! This was the best picture I could get, but it still doesn't quite capture how it looks like, in person, that she desperately needs a root job!!

Jason put her in her swing yesterday with her "lovie" that Auntie Dara made for her. This picture was too cute not to share!


The boys have 1 1/2 more days of school left and then SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!! I'm excited to have them around a little more, to stay up past bedtime, sleep in a little... oh wait, I have a 2 1/2 month old, that's not going to happen!

Baseball is still in full swing for Braeden's team, they've clinched a spot in the playoffs as the #1 seed. The district tournament starts July 11th, so a baseball summer for him it will be. Carsen's team plays their last game on the 4th, but missed the playoffs by a couple of games. They are a VERY young team and will be back with a vengeance next year!!

Jason just finished up his 2nd to last week of nights, and we'll be happy when that is all over with.

Gaven is excited to have the boys home for the summer and keeps reminding me that I promised we would go back to "the jump place" when they are home from school. Don't worry, Gav, I won't forget!!

As for me, life has settled in with the 4 kiddos. Kamryn is sleeping better at night, which does a world of difference for me!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Alia's hair was like that too! People used to ask me why I dyed my newborns hair!

Andrea McEntire said...

Oh my goodness that hair! Too cute Bri!

Cassidy said...

Cute pics, cute kids. Glad I'm missing out on that texas heat!