At the end of April, beginning of May, Kamryn and I took a short trip out to Washington, just the girls. She did wonderful on all the flights, especially since we had two stops, both directions!

Friday afternoon when we arrived, we met up with my mom, grandma, Jason's mom, sister and her son and we ate at Ruby Tuesday, one of my favorite restaurants. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take any pictures.
Saturday morning I went and got my hair all chopped off for summer!!

My mom and dad had an open house for friends and family to come see Kamryn, and they say me, too, but I know where I stand!
So little Miss Kammy needed a bath after a long day of travel.
Every one of my children have had their picture taken in grandma's sink... I guess it's just something we do.


Auntie Colee, Uncle Erik and his parents arrived from Seattle shortly after.

Just some of the cute little treats my mom made.

Molly, a very good friend of our family.

Uncle Erik's mom, Susanne, handing Kamryn off to my college roommate, Andrea. In the background: my mom, Ashley, her husband, Will, and her mom, Janine.

My niece, Kyli, getting a turn.

Kamryn looking awfully comfy with my other niece, Karlee!


Ann, another great friend of the family, holding Kamryn with my mom, Janine and my grandma chatting.

Uncle Chris getting his fix.

On Sunday morning, we celebrated my brother and sister's birthdays. Chris' birthday is in the middle of April, and Nicole's was actually on Sunday.
My grandma was there, so we took the opportunity to get a 4-generation picture.

Kamryn made herself right at home on Auntie Colee!!



And I think she loved Auntie Shell just as much!!

Happy Birthday, Old Geezers!!

After celebrating their birthdays, I headed off to church with Jason's family.
After church, we went back to his parent's house. Kamryn was very alert.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of the trip. Not only the look on Kamryn's face, but the look of her Papa Kim back at her.

Landen had been patiently awaiting his turn to hold her. He sure WAS ready!

Kisses


Monday morning before Papa Train went to work, Kamryn was giving him all her smiles.

Another bath for the pukester! I guess if that's the worst thing I have to worry about (her being a spit-upper, if that's even a word), then I have it pretty good! She LOVES her baths!

Kamryn was clean just in time to soak Auntie Colee's shoulder. Did I mention that she spits up A LOT?!?!



The time flew by and it was eventually time to take Auntie Colee to the train station. She took the train back home because the rest of her caravan had to be back for work on Monday. Thanks, Cole, for staying an extra day... I hope you thought it was as worth it as we did!

Tuesday morning we headed out to Jason's grandparent's house.

Grape Papa Mann (Great-Papa, but Gaven so cutely called him Grape Papa).

I apologize for the red eye in these next pictures... somehow I forgot to take it out. After Grape Grandma and Papa's house, we headed over to Jason's sister Dara's house. Once again, Kamryn needed a bath. I was told to get out of the way, so I gladly assumed the picture-taking role... as if I ever have any other role. :-)

Did I mention she LOVES her baths?



Smiles for Nanu!

Just a little bit of proof that she sticks her tongue out at people other than me.

All clean and curly

One last picture with Grandma on Tuesday night, before we left the next morning.

I'm so glad that everything worked out for me to take Kamryn to see her family. It was a short trip, but well worth it. Thanks to my hubby who held down the fort at home. The house was even CLEAN when I got home, but most importantly, everyone was alive. I think they were glad to have us home. Thanks to those that helped out with the kiddos while I was gone... you know who you are! I owe ya!
3 comments:
Loved the pics! Kamryn is a doll! So fun seeing how everyone and their dog wanted to hold and cuddle her! What a sweet little baby!
She's so cute, Bri! And it's so sweet to see how much love goes around -- lucky girl. :)
What a fun trip Bri! I love Kamryn's hair all curly too! :) You've got a LOT of family around!
Post a Comment