If the only beef that I have with my sweet little angel is that she spits up ALL THE TIME and EVERYWHERE... then I can call life good. It's been such a blessing to have purchased this used little baby seat from a friend that she now sleeps in. We've been getting 5 and 6 hours at a time of her sleeping now, which is definitely a blessing for me!
Jason was able to bless Kamryn at church this past Sunday on Mother's Day. Here she is before we left. The blanket next to her is the blanket that all 4 of our children have had on their blessing day. If you click on the picture, you can see the embroidery that Jason's mom had done. The other three corners are done in blue with the boys' names and birth dates.
2 comments:
Just so you know, Kamryn was sticking her tongue out at you! She did that when we were talking about you making her picture in the sink! :) I am so happy that this little girl loves her bath. Otherwise, she would be very miserable a LOT. She is the sweetest, cutest, little girl we have! Thanks for the visit!
Briana! She is so stinkin' cute! I love how her eyes are open and so big in those pictures! What a doll! We had a seat just like that for Brynlee that she slept in for those first few months...I LOVED it too. :) So soft and stable...
Post a Comment