Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Here's the best picture I could get of the 4 kiddos before church. I'm actually pretty proud of myself that I managed to get myself showered, Kamryn bathed, all 4 kids dressed, a picture taken and to church on time. Not a small feat if you ask me!! Jason, coming off of night float had to meet us there from work.

Kamryn is still being difficult when it comes to getting her picture! She's resorted to sticking her tongue out at me again. I was just trying to get a picture of her by her name in her room. This picture is probably the closest I've gotten to showing how blue her eyes are (if you click on the picture, you can see better).

Talking to Daddy.


I think she likes the little bunny that the Easter Bunny brought her!

I hope you all have a happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

You are amazing! All that Sunday prep by yourself? Super mama!

Happy Easter!