Saturday, April 23, 2011

Picture Catch-Up

I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of posts in the next year or so that are picture catch-ups.
Here's sweet little Kamryn getting ready to go to the Alliance end of the year dinner with Mommy.

Apparently Gaven was sad that he couldn't go. No, really, he just likes to sit in the car seat.

We've had a lot of baseball in our lives since Kamryn has been born. She'll definitely be used to getting drug along to her brothers sporting events. Doesn't look like she minds!


I took some pictures of Carsen the other night at a scrimmage that they were playing.




Just proof that he's like any other 5-year old t-baller and likes to play in the dirt!

This kid has learned to be able to sleep anywhere!

I even put her in her crib for a little nap the other day for the first time.


I guess these are the trials and errors of being beautiful!

Gaven, Kamryn and I headed to the park with a few friends for a friendly little Easter egg hunt. Yes, Gaven has a purple basket. It was what I had and I didn't want him using his good one. This picture was before I took the eggs that we brought out of his basket and hid them.

I tried to get a good picture of Kam in her cute little dress, but she wasn't cooperating much. So you'll have to bare with the funny faces.


They said, "GO" and the kiddos were off!



It wouldn't be Gaven unless he stopped to count them along the way!

I loved when we were taking this picture of the 6 kiddos. My friend Ali said, "Hmmm... which one doesn't belong?"

Maybe this one? Maybe for another reason other than his dark brown hair?

A 1/2 smile from the princess.

The older boys were unusually excited that they got to Music Makers with us on Friday since they didn't have school.


Gaven sure was happy to have Braeden and Carsen there with him. He participated more than he ever has. Even though Braeden was a little embarrassed, he still participated.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the 'kini in the header picture! So cute!!! I think Kam is saying, "If I make goofy faces will you stop taking pictures???" Love all the ones of our precious little ones! The boys sure look big next to our baby!