Our sweet Kamryn turned one-month old today. I decided to take a few pictures of her after church. I love how I captured one of her dimples in this first one.
We often wonder if her eyes will stay blue?? They seem to be getting bluer as the days go by. I couldn't really capture them well with the camera.
We often wonder if her eyes will stay blue?? They seem to be getting bluer as the days go by. I couldn't really capture them well with the camera.

5 comments:
She is so beautiful! I can hardly wait to get my hands on her. I love seeing her wrapped up in the blankets I made; I guess that is second best! I love the sweet kisses that the boys give her and now you even caught Daddy! :) I hope the time only flies by until you get here and then it can .....d.....r.....a.....g~really slow. I am excited!
Oh my goodness! She is SO CUTE. I want to see her and give her kisses! ahh. What a cutie. That hair!!! Do you just stroke it all day?? I would. So stinking cute. Have I mentioned she's CUTE?????
It's crazy how fast time flies once they are out, isn't it?
ps... noticed you had a new car seat. ;)
Time flies! She is so precious, Bri. I love her full head of hair! Something tells me she's got everyone in your household wrapped around her little finger already. :)
Bri, she is so sweet. I could look at pictures of her all day. The last picture is my favorite, it's so sweet with her and Jason.
LOVE the dimple. :)
Post a Comment