Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

Here are a few pictures from the last couple weeks of our sweet baby girl...





I guess this isn't our sweet baby girl, but he's still my sweet baby boy (with a little devil mixed in)!!





She has the same sort of hair that Carsen had, one side lays down nicely and the other side wants to stick straight out.
There you have it. Not sure when I'll get around to posting more pictures... or even taking more for that matter, but I will try and do my best so our families can see her grow, too.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

You got this post correct. She is such a sweet baby girl and couldn't be any more perfect! And.....cute little boy with the devil written allll over his face!!
Miss them so much already, can I come back?

Robin Conner said...

Such sweet pictures. She is precious! She looks just like a "Mann" with perfect amounts of femininity added to it. So glad your mom was able to come out and spend time with you and help! The freezer meals look amazing! Just keep enjoying that little ball of pink love and take pictures always! Love and miss ya! ♥

Bridget said...

I love the finger sucking one. So cute.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! Robin said it just right about her looks. DON'T let her suck those two fingers! You think it's cute now...just ask Janene! :)

Janene said...

Those are some great pictures! She's a doll.