In and amongst the chaos of having a new baby, the boys started baseball just 2 days before Kamryn was born. We have baseball practice Monday-Thursday and the past two weekends have had a pre-season tournament on Friday and Saturday.
"Kamryn" got the big boys new baseball bags for their season and they modeled them for us before their first practice.
Here are a few pictures from his game:
As of Friday night, my mom and I were going to have to leave halfway through his Saturday game in order to get her to the airport on time. Saturday morning, my dad called and told us that my mom's flight had been canceled. We couldn't believe the twist of fate! She was able to reschedule for later that night which meant we could stay and watch the whole game!! They won 13-9. I am especially proud of Braeden since it is his first year playing baseball and he's had to hop right into the machine pitch division. He's done VERY well, and even got his first hit in their game on Saturday (which my mom and I were there to see).
Here are a few pictures from Braeden's game:
(on deck)
His coach let him play 2nd base for 1/2 an inning... but I don't think he was quite ready for that responsibility yet. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment