When you have a cook for a month, it's best to prepare a month of meals before she leaves!!! The day before my mom left, we made 25 freezer meals in hopes that it will make life a little easier transitioning to life with 4!!
I need to hire you Debbie! Seriously though Bri, what a treat to have your mom there to help out. That must have been lovely. Can't wait to see more pictures of little Kamryn (did I spell that right?) :). Hope life is adjusting well.
What a gift! Your mom is incredible!! That will help you out so much. Even just a few in the freezer helped me when I went from 2 to 4 kids. :) Good luck on your first solo week! You can do it!!
2 comments:
I need to hire you Debbie!
Seriously though Bri, what a treat to have your mom there to help out. That must have been lovely. Can't wait to see more pictures of little Kamryn (did I spell that right?) :). Hope life is adjusting well.
What a gift! Your mom is incredible!! That will help you out so much. Even just a few in the freezer helped me when I went from 2 to 4 kids. :) Good luck on your first solo week! You can do it!!
Post a Comment