Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Hate Doing It!!

This is what I found this morning when I had to wake up Gav to take the boys to school. Breaks my heart to have to wake him!



On Sunday, Gaven asked me if he could call Grandma. I had just talked to my mom and she was getting ready to make munchies for the Superbowl. So I told Gaven, "Grandma is busy, she's making Superbowl munchies." His response was: "IIIIII like Superbowl munchies!!" We interrupted Grandma to call and tell her of course. Then, today, completely randomly, he asked me, "Is Grandma's Super Munchie Bowl over?" I think he wanted to talk to her on the phone again!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

How precious!! Just think in a little over 3 weeks I will be able to snuggle with those piggie toes!! Tell Gaven that Grandma's Super munchie bowl IS over....but I feel another one coming on in a few weeks also!! Just want a little bite out of that boy!!

Lewis Family said...

Wow... poor kiddo he's zonked! I hate waking sleeping kids... school is just too early for these poor kids.