If you've followed our blog before, you know we have a tradition of taking a picture with the missionaries when they come for dinner and then sending it to their families. It's been WAY too long since the last time we had them for dinner, so the boys were pretty excited last week!
Elder Stroud (on the R) suggested we take it in front of the basketball hoop (he has a Division I scholarship waiting for him back home).
As always, gotta have at least one goofy pic!
Elder Stroud (on the R) suggested we take it in front of the basketball hoop (he has a Division I scholarship waiting for him back home).
Jason had a birthday, so we all went out to lunch. The boys were instructed to give Daddy a kiss. Happy 32nd, Babe!
4 comments:
Really?! That is my Brandon's birthday. I didn't know you had to have c-sections. Good luck!
I'm jealous you get to know exactly when you are having that baby! I'm excited for you!
What?! Fill us in. Why do you have to have a c-section?
Bridget & Maggie - My last 2 have been c-sections because Braeden, my first, had a shoulder dystocia. It was a minor shoulder injury during birth. It can be a lot more serious, though, and studies have shown that your risks with subsequent babies goes up. It's more of a precautionary thing. They don't know if it's caused by big babies, or possibly the shape of the mother could be a factor?? A more technical definition can be found online... it's basically when the physician has to use some other form of help to deliver the shoulders. In my case, she literally had to reach her hands up and pull Braeden's shoulders out. We've chosen to do the c-sections because the likelihood of it happening with a c-section is less. Does that help?
Post a Comment