When we had our ultrasound at 20 weeks, we didn't get very good pictures and my scanner wasn't working, so I never got to post any. The perks of having a hubby that is a radiologist AND on ultrasound service is that you can go back and get some better ones!
I think I'm a little more confident now that she really IS A GIRL!!!
(the second picture is a funny looking, almost broken looking arm)
I think I'm a little more confident now that she really IS A GIRL!!!
(the second picture is a funny looking, almost broken looking arm)
This is one of my favorites. It's a frontal view of her face. She has a forearm and fits going across her eyes, as if it's too bright in there. Then just under her arm, you can see her nose and adorable little lips... and if you know Carsen well, you'll see what I see... her lips are JUST LIKE his were when he was born. Which is funny because I had a dream the other night that she was born and looked a lot like him!




7 comments:
I love looking at ultrasound pics. Congrats on the girl!!
Just because it's a girl doesn't make the baby any smaller. Carly was one ounce less than Lucas at birth. But you are right, wishful thinking...
I've been spending the last few minutes looking at your blog, so fun. I love it. I'm excited for you're baby girl, she is blessed to come to such a great family.
Awww, such fun pics! So excited for you guys!
So cute Briana!
Yah for a baby girl!
how fun!!!
I'm jealous you have so many pics. I only have like 2.
Post a Comment