Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Long Time...

It's been a while since I've posted. I don't have anything real significant to share, but was looking back through the 5 or 6 pictures I've taken since the last post and found these. Carsen came out in his play clothes after school one of the days that was in the high 70's, low 80's looking like this! I made him show me his muscles, because what else do you do in a wife beater?


Then of course, it was a competition to see who had the biggest muscles!

Oh brother!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

What a bunch of little studs! Lots of big brothers to protect their new little sister. :)

Janene said...

I've been so bad about checking blogs lately! I love your muscley men! Especially Gaven's face. :)

Love the picture of the pillows, oh, I mean Gaven sleeping. Aren't they the sweetest when they're only breathing? :) I'm half joking, half serious. :)

Can't wait to meet Kamryn!