Friday, January 14, 2011

Picture Catch-Up

I'm just clearing off my memory card from my camera and my phone and realized I haven't posted pictures since before Christmas. Here's a brief catch-up. Gaven came to me Christmas morning, looking like this:
I was so excited when I found this game for the boys!
Daddy and Roo
Carsen excited about the Lego airplane he's been wanting for a long time. Braeden: a little jealous that Carsen got the Lego airplane HE'S been wanting for a long time.
DSi accessories
Gav's new wheels

Playing with their toy from Nanu and Papa.
My newest little Sunbeam!!!
After Christmas, the boys hadn't started school yet and we were looking for a way to get out of the house since Daddy was working nights and sleeping during the day. I had a Dr.'s appt. that was early, so we went to McDonald's afterward for breakfast. Carsen was posed and ready for a picture and I snapped it just as Braeden was coming down the slide. OOPS!
This was THEIR idea, not mine!
Awwww... so sweet! (Most of the time)
Poor Gaven has had the "gunk" for almost a month now. I kept saying I needed to take him in and I finally did after he woke up one morning looking like this. It's been a LONG time since his eyes have looked like this. It used to be a more common occurrence before his eye surgery, but things have gotten better. He DID NOT have pink eye, they were just irritated from all the snot coming out of them. After some Amoxicillin, he's doing a little better now!
These next two pictures were taken just before Thanksgiving. YES, my children are in shorts and t-shirts and are not ONE BIT cold!

Christmas morning after Santa had come. We have a house divided. L to R: Braeden, Carsen and Gaven. (They requested their own teams)

Braeden's run-in with a friend's slippery, tile floor. He didn't quite get his hands down in time!

1 comment:

shauni said...

Cute pictures! I have wanted to get one of those coope cars for a while, you'll have to let me know how Gavin likes it. Gavin makes a cute little sunbeam, he looks so handsome in his tie. I feel sooo bad about Bradeden's head, I'm sorry our floor was so slippery, hopefully he'll still want to come over and play sometime!