Friday, November 19, 2010

Sing and Sleep

This morning at Braeden's school, we were invited to hear the second graders sing about 7-8 Thanksgiving and Patriotic songs. It was fun to hear the whole grade sing them because we've been hearing Braeden sing them at home non-stop! (There's a short video at the end)
Gaven got an early birthday present today... his new Big Boy bed, with his new bedding set. Tonight was his first night sleeping in it.


I thought this was so cute... I had gone out of the room to get something and he made himself right at home looking at his books.Braeden is on the far left in the red shirt, behind another little boy in a red shirt.



I went back in about 10 minutes ago because I had to get a picture of our big boy fast asleep in his new bed.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a sweet baby!! I just want to cuddle up with him! SOON!!!!!!

Robin Conner said...

Really cute! Cute pics and video of Braeden and super cute new bed for Gaven! You can tell he was so excited to have his own big boy bed!