I've been so behind in getting pictures posted to the blog. Here are some pictures from Carsen's Kindergarten field trip to the Waco Children's Museum.
Gaven and I were lucky enough to get to go with his class. Gaven was fascinated by the turtles!
I love how each of the kids in Carsen's class have their hands behind their backs (as their teacher instructed them so they wouldn't be tempted to touch when they weren't supposed to), and then there's Gaven...
Gaven and I were lucky enough to get to go with his class. Gaven was fascinated by the turtles!

The "Funtain Hydraulophone" is a new feature we haven't seen before. As you cover up the holes and stop the water from squirting out, it plays different notes. VERY COOL, and a BIG hit!
This past Thursday and Friday, our good friends the Beus' came to town for a residency interview at the hospital. It was great to see them, and I had fun spending time with Cassidy while Bo worked hard to impress the interviewers. The kiddos all had fun watching a movie Thursday night.




3 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys!!!
It is nice blog i see the beautiful things for out kids to give attention..
Cheats S30SCI Movie
You guys always do so many fun things. What a good mom!!!
Post a Comment