Carsen was the spotlight at school a week-or-so ago. We went and had lunch with him AND it was early release, so the boys and I had a little down time before they would allow me to take them without having to sign them out early, if that makes sense.
It was also the Friday before Halloween, and I had forgotten to bring Gaven a change of clothes after we left his Music Makers Halloween party. The kids in Braeden and Carsen's classes thought it was pretty funny that their little brother was dressed as Spiderman!
It was also the Friday before Halloween, and I had forgotten to bring Gaven a change of clothes after we left his Music Makers Halloween party. The kids in Braeden and Carsen's classes thought it was pretty funny that their little brother was dressed as Spiderman!
I randomly took this picture as I was pulling into the gas station last week. I wouldn't recommend that you wait until your car tells you that the distance until empty (DTE) is 1 mile. That's cutting it a little close if you ask me!
On Wednesday, I went and spent some time at a friend's house scrapbooking. As I was getting ready to clean up, I turned around to tell Gaven it was time to pick up toys, but I don't think he heard me.


1 comment:
Awww, so cute! Talk about playing till you drop! They must of played hard and long! Pretty hilarious!
Post a Comment