Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year's Halloween costumes were easy... Star Wars guys: $2 each at a garage sale, Monkey: hand-me-down from bigger brother 2 years ago.

One of the easiest pictures I've taken of the three boys in a long time - I only had to make sure Gaven was smiling!
The boys invented a new Star Wars character: Monkey Fett
Gaven playing around after the trunk-or-treat at our church.

I didn't pull out the camera until the trunk-or-treat was over, therefore only got pictures of them with one of my best friend's kids.

I loved it when Carson A. came up to Braeden and Braeden didn't recognize him. It took Carson taking his clown hat off for him to recognize him.

Tanner and Carsen. Tanner had the cutest little cowboy costume!

Brynlee and Gaven

Like many of you, I love Halloween, but am always glad when it's over! Now, if I can just get all this candy out of my house...

5 comments:

Cassidy said...

Super cute. Sweet deal on the costumes! They look great!

Alan said...

Monkey Fett and the Temple of Doom.

I'd pay to see that.

Robin Conner said...

Really cute costumes! And what a great garage sale purchase! you scored big time! Super cute! And you said it all when you said: "Now, if I can just get all this candy out of my house..." That is how I feel. I can hear it calling my name! Taunting and teasing me! It's evil!!! I want it out! lol! ;)

Janene said...

You can't beat those deals! Your boys are darling Briana! I may have to steal some of these pictures from you... :)

Missy said...

They look like the happiest trio of boys, I love it! Great costumes!