Monday, September 20, 2010

Mixed Emotions

I'm REALLY ready for some cooler weather, however, it IS nice that I can STILL send the boys out back to do this:




When it all comes down to it, though, I'd give up the option of the pool for some cooler weather!
Bring on fall!!!

8 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Cute pics! I can't believe all the flooding you got! I had no idea it affected you so much! I hope you had no damage! Your boys are growing up so much! They are so big and handsome!

Debbie said...

I'll trade weather with you any time!!!

Jeannie said...

I wouldn't mind trading with you! We never did get a real summer here. It's been autumn for the last 3 months!

Cassidy said...

I know, I can't WAIT for fall and cooler weather.
It was so good talking to you the other night!!

Janene said...

I feel the same way. but have to admit that we haven't hardly touched the pool since school started! Sad, huh?! I'm not sure why.

I love the pictures of your boys in their undies! They are so funny!

And, I didn't even realize there was so much flooding! No wonder they closed the school district early! I thought they were being ridiculous, but I guess when streets are flooded like that, it's necessary!

Andrea said...

I am right there with you Briana, bring on fall with fall temperatures please!!!
I would love to step outside and not break into a sweat anymore, ya know what I mean!

~Ali said...

I'm with you girl. The summer has got to go!!!! It's not too bad when you have your own pool. :)

Lewis Family said...

I've had it with summer! :)