It's been a while since I have posted pictures of the boys -- or so I have been told by our families. I haven't taken pictures of anything significant in the past few weeks, but here is what I found on my camera:
The boys playing with Carsen's new Leapster Explorer. Whenever he turns it on, this is what happens. And again, just more evidence that my children spend more time in their underwear than with clothes on!!
Gaven and I were just having lunch together and I snapped a couple pictures.
The boys playing with Carsen's new Leapster Explorer. Whenever he turns it on, this is what happens. And again, just more evidence that my children spend more time in their underwear than with clothes on!!
Soccer has started again. Braeden moved up a division and now plays U-8. They play 8 players at a time, with a goalie and a MUCH larger field!!
Carsen is still in U-6, and since they had a shortage of coaches, I volunteered to coach his team. Not sure what I've gotten myself into. Wish us luck in our first games tomorrow, I know MY team is going to need it!
1 comment:
Ok what the heck Bri? You are pregnant? Ahhhh! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I was looking through your past blogs to figure out where I'd missed the announcement (I loved the one about Carsen on his bday PS) and maybe I just missed it. But holy cow! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment