Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cameron Park Zoo - Braeden

Gaven and I had the opportunity to go with Braeden's class to the zoo. We drove and met them there, but got there a little before the bus. (I'm sorely disappointed that these pictures are all from my camera phone because I forgot to check and make sure the memory stick was in my regular camera! The kids were like little monkeys themselves, VERY excited to get inside!


Braeden wanted to take a picture of his favorite animal, the Komodo Dragon.

I think he took this one, too:

Braeden and his teacher, who looks like she's about 15!!

Gaven really liked the snakes!

And the little girls in Braeden's class really like Gaven! They all wanted to be little mothers to him. I had to keep reminding them: "Put him down, he knows how to walk!"


Braeden is on top of a snake at the play area.

Another one of Gaven's little mothers.

And last, my beautiful little butterflies!



1 comment:

Briana said...

Now that I look back at the post, the pictures aren't all that bad. I thought they would be worse because of the low resolution on my camera phone.