I took the boys to their school's annual carnival this afternoon. They've been looking forward to it for a while now. I took a million pictures, so in order to post them, I made some collages. We started with basketball, but the hoop was a little too high and the ball a little too heavy. We did "fishing alley", as we called it after basketball. Gaven cracked me up on the frog flip (bottom right picture). He couldn't flick it the way you were supposed to, so he just reached over and set the frog on the lily pad.
The boys really enjoyed the sports stations, Gaven just tagging right along with his brothers.
The boys really enjoyed the sports stations, Gaven just tagging right along with his brothers.
Gaven's favorite was definitely the train!
It HAD to have been at least in the high 80's with about 95% humidity! We were all sweating like little pigs. The boys were able to do some cool things with their sweat soaked hair! Gaven kept cool by drinking the red Gatorade he won at the ring toss. All of the wetness you see in Braeden's hair is sweat... no water to be found!



1 comment:
I'm your silent blog stalker that never leaves a comment! Really, I love your blog, I just don't take the time to say so often enough. I especially love how Braeden and Carsen are so good to each other. They are so cute cracking eggs on each other, and it's so nice that they are proud of each other. I can definitely relate to the next post about Gavin being mothered as well. When I take my kids to school, they are all mobbed, especially by the little girls. I know Katia isn't the only one with younger siblings, but you'd think these kids had never seen a baby or toddler! It's funny. Your boys are just too cute!
Post a Comment