We were getting ready to go to the grocery store as a family on Saturday and since Braeden and Carsen decided they wanted to wear their hats, Gaven had to have his, too.
As a mommy, I couldn't help but get a couple pictures of the three of them all ready to go. How can you help yourself and NOT want to eat up those cheeks of Gaven's!!
4 comments:
How cute and yes I want to bite all of their cheeks!! Love the new page, except it is hard to read a little of your writing by the pictures that is on white. Maybe you could use black?? Just adorable though!!
I think one of those little "turkeys" would look great on my table! They are so prescious and the cheeks could be dessert! Better than pie!
They're all so handsome. What cuties! I can't believe how grownup Gaven is looking to me. Time flies. =)
Super cute pics and super cute background. Good job figuring it out! I love it! Change your font color on the side bar so you can read it! ;) Have a good thanksgiving!
Post a Comment