We went with our friends to the 2009 Christmas on the Farm that is held at the Bell County Expo Center. I took Braeden and Carsen last year and they had fun, so we thought, "Why not?"
We couldn't pass up a photo on the John Deere:
Braeden was the first up on the horses.

Then
Carsen...
Daddy was happy that they didn't make him get up and ride with Gaven... he's not a horse guy!!

I was proud of Gaven for riding the horse. I honestly didn't think that he would!

The boys were all geared up for the tractor race. They were plotting while standing in line about who was going to race who. Poor Carson's legs were so long, he was having a hard time getting started...
Carsen was leading after lap one...

Apparently,
Carsen crashed into the wall and
Braeden passed him to win.

Carson being goofy
Carsen wanting to be like Carson

Digging for mini-apples in the sand

Waiting for the puppet show to begin.


Sparky the Fire Rescue Puppy


Gaven was fascinated by the rabbits!
The three boys in the hay maze:
Carsen
Gaven
Braeden and Gaven
6 comments:
Looks like they all had fun. Does that mean that Christmas is close?
That looks like so much fun~I'm glad Daddy didn't teach Gaven that horses would eat him~I love the back of the heads picture. Those boys are so darn cute, even from behind! :)
How fun!!!!
So much fun! Loved all the pics. My favorite was Gaven on the horse. Super cute! Okay....... now...... Bri....... Gaven is looking pretty old.... cough.... cough..... are you pregnant yet? I know you are, or thinking seriously about it! Are you going to do the "try for a girl tricks?" Don't hold out on my sister! :) Love and miss you!!!
Looks like fun!!! The tractor races look like a blast!
Your boys are so so cute Bri! They have the most beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment