Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas on the Farm

I hope everyone doesn't mind the collage display of pictures. It makes things about 10x faster on my part, and makes it so that I can post more pictures. (Remember, you can click on it to make it bigger). Yesterday, I took the two older boys to the Expo Center where they were having "Christmas on the Farm." We had a great time, despite the cold weather. The boys did everything from decorating their own gingerbread ornament, to roping a reindeer.They had a little hay maze/obstacle course, roping reindeer, petting a pony, lots of candy canes, and riding horses.

My personal favorite was the tractor racing. The boys LOVED it!

For some reason, it was a bit hazy in the building, so sorry for the foggy pictures.

We're hoping to have a surprise to share with you tomorrow, so stay tuned for pictures . . .

3 comments:

Curtis & Dara Williams said...

TELL ME NOW< TELL ME NOW< TELL ME NOW!!!!! I can't wait!! What is it....are you prego? Are you comin home for x-mas? Are you sending all your boys to come live with ME? What is it, what is it what is it???? COME OOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN TELL ME!!

Robin Conner said...

Well I'm glad you're alive! I seriously was about to call and report you missing! j/k. I liked all the pictures and updates. Poor Jason looked yucky! I hope he's feeling better. And hopefully the kidos don't get it! We're heading to Kentucky on Tuesday for Thanksgiving. If I don't talk to you before that, then have a good turkey day and we'll chat after! Have a good Thanksgiving! ;)

Ashley said...

That looks like a fun place to go!