It's true!! We finally have the girl that we've wanted for so long. I've been so excited to "announce" the newest member of our family, but we've thought we were going to have a girl in the past, and it hasn't worked out that way. We wanted to make sure everything was set to go. Sure enough, here she is:
8 comments:
She looks very sweet. Although so does our dog but then she likes to chew up our house when we're not looking!
Hooray for new little animals! How exciting for your boys!
Okay, so you had me! My friend who has kids all the same age as yours just announced she's pregnant again, so I've been waiting for YOUR announcement! :) How fun to have a dog. My boys are jealous! Enjoy!
I had an inkling that this would be the surprise today! She's adorable, and hopefully very good for a very long time. :) I'm sure she's already well loved having your boys around!
Oh, she is cute. Congrats on the new addition!
Congrats on the new dog! She is very pretty! I bet the boys just love her to death! She looks like she has a lab mix in her? What is her breed? Golden/Lab? Prepare for chewing and then more chewing. The first year is like marriage, very hard, but then rewarding if you can get through it. And now your boys will get the wonderful Saturday chore of doggy poop duty! She is so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Finally! A GrandDOGter! I knew we would have to buy it to get one! :) I think she is adorable in pictures. I'm just not sure what size to buy her.....and do you think pink or purple would look better with her hair?
You got a dog! I can't believe you got a dog! I'm so excited and jealous! I'm so happy for you and your family. The boys must be loving life. New town, new house, new dog. It just keeps getting better.
Post a Comment