Apparently,
Kota is just one of the kids already. They were watching cartoons this morning and next thing I knew, she was watching with them.

I made her get down so that I could put a blanket under her, and she hopped right back up.

They sure wore her out! This is how I feel most days!

One thing I love most about her is that she isn't phased in the least bit by Gaven. He comes right up to her and she opens one eye to peak and then passes right back out. You can see by these two pictures that he made his way down the couch, bumping into her paws and everything, and she didn't even budge.

If you look over at my kids' quotes, I put a couple new ones.
Carsen's is my favorite!
4 comments:
So that dog is adorable! Look at her eyes!!
Congrats on the dog! Dogs are a little easier then babies anyways.. . ha. Gaven is getting so big! Way cute kids and dog.
That sleepy happy dog is the cutest thing ever!!! Congrats to your whole family. I'm sure it feels like another kid to take care of. You need to talk Nathan into letting us get a dog!
She's so pretty. I love doggies. Especially when they're nice to the babies. It's the best.
Post a Comment