For the past 4 years that we have lived in Texas, we have spent Thanksgiving with Jason's cousin and her family. This year, we're not able to make it up for Thanksgiving, but took a little mini-trip at the end of the week, so Jason could take his test, and we could play. I didn't take as many pictures as I had planned on, but here are a few that I did take:
They have 5 kids, Rod, Ali, Savannah, Ryan and Camden. As you can see, my boys love it "at Krista's" and make themselves right at home. The last picture in the bottom right-hand corner is of Gaven on the car ride home.
They have 5 kids, Rod, Ali, Savannah, Ryan and Camden. As you can see, my boys love it "at Krista's" and make themselves right at home. The last picture in the bottom right-hand corner is of Gaven on the car ride home.
1 comment:
I love seeing my boys with their cousins! It makes me happy to know you have family to share holidays with. Gaven looks like Savannah wore him out!
Post a Comment