Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat 2009

The time will come in every young mann's life when they must rise to the call of duty... Introducing our newest Fire Chief... Chief Mann...

Okay, so even if the call to duty is holding an orange pumpkin bucket and saying "Trick-or-Treat", it's fun to make-believe, right?

Tonight, when called a "space boy", Braeden's response was, "I'm an ASTRONAUT!" Like, seriously... can't you tell??


My three munchkins at our church's "Trunk-or-Treat"

I had to add this one because I love how it really looks like Elmo is looking at you. (Picture Gaven's face being Elmo's mouth that's open...


8 comments:

Unknown said...

These are the cutest trick-or-treaters! I love the costumes. Now, about my not playing with firemen this year. That will need to be suspended for Carsen. I can't NOT play with him! Silly girls!

Katie said...

love it! So cute!

Debbie said...

OMG!!!!

Cassidy said...

Lookin' good!! Carsen's face in the first picture is the best!!

Jana said...

These pictures are adorable! Especially Carsen. He looks like he's taking it very seriously. They are all so cute. I hope you have a wonderful Halloween.

Lewis Family said...

Cute costumes!! Love little Elmo, and the astronaut helmet!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Phoenix says when he grows up he wants to be a (1)firefighter (2) spaceship driver or (3) army man. Looks like your boys have the same idea.

Missy said...

I am so impressed by your costume skills lady! These guys are too cute! I tried to message you on FB, don't know if it worked. I got a new blog up and running where you can see some updates on our "news". :)