Sunday, November 1, 2009

Final Soccer Game

The boys had their last soccer game of the fall season Saturday morning. I brought the video camera because I wanted to get a little bit of "good" video of them playing. I realized that since I was focused on videoing, I didn't get any pictures of Carsen in action... so here are the few of Braeden that I got:

Their team did REALLY well this season. They don't keep score, but we think the closest game was their last which was around 10-4. Braeden was pretty proud of himself for having his "MOST GOALS EEEEEEEVER!!" During the game I could tell he was keeping count of how many times he had scored... then to our embarrassment he came over to the sidelines and said, "MOM, I HAVE 5 GOALS!!!" Of course, we were proud of him, too, but I told him not to worry about how many goals he had and just play hard!!
TIGERS!!!
Carsen getting his trophy from coach

Braeden getting his trophy from coach

The Tigers:





3 comments:

Cassidy said...

How fun!!! I can't wait till Carter can do soccer.

Debbie said...

Okay Briana Lynne.......since when doesn't it matter who wins?? We tried to tell you that for years when you were that age, has it finally sunk in after all this time? LOL JK....you know dang well it matters!!

Robin Conner said...

Fun pictures! I loved the costumes too! Also loved the tin-foil helmet on Braeden! So creative! And I can't believe you made the Elmo costume! That is so good Bri! You are really good!