Friday, October 30, 2009

Let the candy overload begin!!!

I realized yesterday after talking with my mother-in-law that I hadn't taken a picture of Gaven with his pumpkin yet. The night we carved, he went to bed before Jason was finished carving his. Better late than never... He was more interested in pointing out Carsen's pumpkin to me.

Today at Music Makers, we had a Halloween Party. The kids had a great time. This first picture is when all the kiddos were lined up in the front doing their puppets. Gaven doesn't really do the puppet motions, but I'm proud of him for standing up there. That's more than his brothers ever did.

A quick shot of the two of us.

I was happy that Gaven was willing to wear his costume. He LOVES Elmo, so I figured he would love BEING Elmo... not so much at first. I had to try his costume on him a few times during the last stages of making it (to tighten the elastic and position the eyes), and he wasn't too happy to have it on. Today was different...

I can't get him to say Trick-or-Treat yet, but he DOES know how to bring his bucket over to someone who has candy.

Just before leaving, I caught Gaven and Holly playing in the fishing pond. I couldn't resist getting a shot.

I'm sure I will have a gazillion more photos after tonight and tomorrow night's festivities!! Happy Halloween everyone, hope you have a great time with your kiddos and that everyone stays safe!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Never too many pictures of my boys!! Keep 'em coming!!

Cassidy said...

Good job on the costume!!!

Unknown said...

Is he Melmo, or Tickle me Melmo? I vote for Tickle me!