Thursday, October 29, 2009

Park Pictures

It's been a REALLY long time since I've taken Gaven to the park. Yesterday was playgroup and since we were the only ones there for a while, I went back to the car, got my camera and had fun taking pictures of him. He was being super cute and smiley for me, so I have a bunch... The first time down the slide, he dried it with his bum.

Every time he would climb a ladder or do something all by himself, this is the face that I would get:


Oops!



He wouldn't stop at the bottom of the slide long enough for me to get a picture. He was off and around the corner to do it again.



3 comments:

Cassidy said...

How fun!! I'm so envious of your nice park!

Debbie said...

Oh little Roozer....you are soooo cute and Grandma misses you so much!! Looks like you had lots of fun at the park.

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the hand and the wet tush! He is getting so big. It looks like he has grown a foot since he left here in Aug. I hate that!