Wednesday morning, I was lucky enough to accompany Bailey through the temple for the first time. She and John had their wedding scheduled for Saturday morning. I drove down the night before and stayed with my dear friend Josh.
It was great to be there with her. Bailey and I have always shared a special bond because her path to the church has been very similar to mine. She started coming to church just after I was called as the Young Women's President in our ward in Galveston. That was at the end of 2005, and she was baptized January 1, 2006. She has always been such a wonderful example to her friends and family. We have many GREAT memories together!
It was great to be there with her. Bailey and I have always shared a special bond because her path to the church has been very similar to mine. She started coming to church just after I was called as the Young Women's President in our ward in Galveston. That was at the end of 2005, and she was baptized January 1, 2006. She has always been such a wonderful example to her friends and family. We have many GREAT memories together!
No comments:
Post a Comment