Saturday morning was John and Bailey's wedding. I was lucky enough to get to go to that, too. Bailey was a beautiful bride!

After their sealing, we went around the side of the temple and took some pictures.

Here are Bailey and her three bridesmaids.

This is a picture with everyone from Galveston that came to support them at the temple.

I had to get a shot with Bailey and me!

Just before leaving I remembered that I should get some pictures with "my girls." These are all girls that were young women when I was the Young Women's president in Galveston. I miss these girls! It was a little bit scary how much they've all grown and blossomed... some of them into women!!

I caught this picture just before I was leaving. Bailey came walking by with one of her bridesmaids holding her train... and then came John... holding their shoes! CLASSIC!

Here's to wishing Bailey and John the very best! We're so happy for you!!!
3 comments:
WAY to go Bailey! I hope they are happy as clams for many, many years to come! I love the pix of you with the girls. It is amazing how quickly they grow up.
I got teary eyed when I saw the picture of all the folks from Galveston. I really miss everyone. And congrats to Bailey!
Loved the pics! I can't believe how grown up all the girls are too! They have really blossomed. I'm so proud of Bailey. She is so awesome!
Post a Comment