Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun Game

The other night we decided to play a game at dinner. I found this idea in Family Fun magazine... LOVE that magazine!! I just thought I would share it because we had a BLAST! Everyone in the family has to have a person, place or thing taped to their forehead, so they are the only ones who doesn't know what it says. I went ahead and made them all, except for mine, which Jason made. It's easier if all of your kids can read, but if not, that's fine, you just have to tell them what everyone else's says. Then, you take turns asking yes or no questions to help you guess what you have on your head. If you have smaller children, sticking to an animal theme might be best. :-)
Carsen guessed his pretty fast after he found out that he was an animal.
Braeden, on the other hand, had a little bit more trouble. First he asked if he was a person... YES. Then he asked if he could do cool things... YES. He also found out that he helped people. Then, his next question was, "Can I fly?" YES, actually you can, Braeden. The next thing out of his mouth was, "I GOT IT!!" Then he guessed, "I'm Superman!!" Jason and I laughed because we had actually thought that he was on the right track. We went through the entire realm of superheroes before Jason and I gave him a hint that he was a "REAL" person that could fly. Braeden's response was, "I have NO idea!" The poor kid was probably thinking... REAL people can't fly!! He finally got it.
Daddy was next to guess his... he was a gymnast.
I reluctantly admit that I was the LAST one to figure out what I was. Maybe that's because I was a chrysanthemum!! Next time, I think I'll let Braeden pick one for me.

1 comment:

Janene said...

So cute! We're going to have to try this.