How do you know your baby is tired?? I don't know about you, but mine carries his blanket around and lays down in whatever room I'm in...


You smell my foot, and I'll smell yours...

I love this one, as if they're holding hands.

This afternoon, Gaven was calling for me from his room. I went in there and found him in the crib. He's figured out how to climb in when the side gets left down and he's pretty proud of himself. So, I grabbed the camera and asked him to show me how he did it:




Very proud, indeed!

We decided to take a walk after dinner tonight and I brought the camera because I have been meaning to take a picture of the courthouse construction that has been going on. It's not the greatest picture, but it will do. I've been telling our families how much the building has grown since they've been here to visit.

We took a walk for a while, met a very nice guy that will be moving in on one of the other streets sometime soon (our whole neighborhood sure has grown!), chatted for a while, and headed back home. Since I had the camera, I decided to take a few more pictures.

Our tree has been in for almost exactly a year. We couldn't remember when we had gotten it and looking back at the pictures, we could see our ghosts hanging in the background.
I made the boys pose for a couple pictures by the tree (which I forgot to do last year), and intend to do that from now on around Halloween time, so we can compare the pictures and see how they AND the tree grow over the years.
Click Here if you want to see the pictures from last year. It's a little deceiving because we trimmed some of the lower branches off of the tree. It makes it look like it's grown more than it has. It's also a little thinner, one because we're learning how to keep a tree alive, and two because it's just that time of year.

Then the "boys" (all 4 of them) decided to have some fun.

Of course, it's all fun and games until...

Really, he was fine and we even got a smile out of him for a little family shot.

Back at it again...
Carsen's turn:

I took a picture of each of the boys with
Jas and I loved how they turned out!
We had a great time, especially with the cooler weather. I could really get used to this!
2 comments:
Miss you all!!!
XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOO
Cute pictures! I have to agree...this weather has been great!
Post a Comment