Gaven has really started taking off with his words. It's possible that the tubes helped, but it's also possible that he's just finally started "getting it." We've been having fun during the day while the big boys are at school. Sometimes, though, when I'm trying to get something done, I find him either getting into things, or just being cute. He doesn't have his brothers around to report on his every movement.
One of his favorite things is to get into my bottom cupboard and get the medicine syringes and bite the black part off the bottom. I've caught him before with 4 of them in his mouth at once. I took this picture just moments after I "caught" him.
3 comments:
What a cutie! I'm sorry you've had a bunch of sick kids at your house. Hopefully this week will be better!
Cute little stinker!!
I can't believe how big he's getting! I still think of him as a baby, but he's a big boy now! So cute.
Post a Comment