Braeden was finally able to go back to school on Tuesday... just to have us get a phone call home that he was in the nurse's office with another fever. Jason went and picked him up and he joined Jason, Carsen and I at home with a fever. I think we've all gotten the same thing before, but I don't know that we've all been really sick at the same time. So... I thought we were getting better, but really, we aren't. Jason and I take turns doing things in between bouts of feeling horrible... it works well that way. We're ready to feel well again... maybe today, huh?!?
6 comments:
I'm just catching up on your blog and am so sorry to hear about all your illnesses and infections, etc.!!! Wow to be sick again! Did you guys get tested for H1N1? I know that's on everyone's mind (at least mine)!
WHAT....no pictures of the pukies???
Yuck! I'm sorry! At least you have Jason home with you to commiserate and take turns...
jeez! crazy! I hope you guys get over it quick! No fun!
Oh I feel so bad for ya'll! I hope the bug passes quickly!
I'm so sorry Brianna! Let me know if there's anything I can do!
Post a Comment