The boys' first soccer game was yesterday.
Braeden was still very sick, so he wasn't able to go, but
Carsen was excited and ready to play a game. Since we only had 6 players, he played a lot! He did really well the first 2 quarters, and by the third, he was pretty worn out.

Here he is taking the kick-off

After the game, while walking back to the car, I told
Carsen how
proud of him I was. That he did a GREAT job for his very first game ever! I asked him if there was anything he thought he could do better (he was quite the slacker in the 3rd quarter), and his response was, "I could have kicked the ball as hard as I could." I told him that he did that, but asked him if maybe he could have tried a little harder the last time he was in. He told me, "I don't think so, 'cause I was all out of running power." He's right!
1 comment:
Could he be any cuter?????
Post a Comment