Braeden was SO lucky to get to go to the Clark County Fair while we were in Washington. His Aunt Michelle and Uncle Chris took him. He was so excited to get to spend the day with Karlee!! I'm very thankful that Michelle took such great pictures, although I had a hard time narrowing it down to just a few... so I didn't. They are both just so cute together and well practiced at smiling for the camera!
I love his excitement for whatever ride this might be!!
Maybe THIS was the reason for his excitement. What do you think?
I loved this picture because you can see my brother in the background, getting ready to video.


It made me dizzy just LOOKING at the pictures of this ride!
2 comments:
So much vacation! Looks like lots of fun. It's always nice to chill with the fam. Hope you're doin' well Bri. I miss our soccer team and our many interesting talks. I heard from somewhere that you were going to be attending Bailey's wedding. I thought it was in July but I never saw a post for it. Did I miss it somehow?
So I spent like an hour catching up on your blog! What a fun trip you had! All the fun things the boys and you were able to do! It was fun seeing all the pics! I loved seeing pics of you too! It made me sad! sniff sniff! ;) I started to make an inventory in my head of all the things I wanted to comment on, but as I kept reading the list got bigger and bigger, and now there is too much. So I'm just going to say I had fun reading your blog and looking at all the fun you had on your trip! The boys are so lucky to have both grandparents in the same area. So awesome! You guys have great families!!!! I miss ya!
Post a Comment