Monday, August 24, 2009

My Big Pre-K and Kindergartner

Carsen's first day of Pre-Kindergarten

Braeden's first day of Kindergarten

Roo is going to miss his big brothers!!

Braeden thought it was pretty neat that he gets a locker this year. Luckily they don't have to remember a combination, it's just to put their backpack and other supplies in.

Here he is just before I left him to take Carsen to his class.

Carsen did very well with it being his first day. He didn't get to meet his teacher until this morning because of some paperwork complications (I'll just leave it at that), so I was a little concerned... it turns out that I didn't need to be! Even though his big brother is there with him at school, I still worry about him a little. He's almost a full year younger than Braeden when he started because of where their birthdays fall. I know I'll feel much better when I pick them up after school and I see big smiles after completing their first day!

It sure will be a long, busy day for them since they have their first soccer practice tonight, too. For now, I'm just going to sit back, relax and enjoy the peace and quiet as Gaven takes his nap!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Could they be any cuter???

Lucky teachers!!

Cassidy said...

Oh I am SOOOOO jealous.

Lewis Family said...

I love it that Carsen's back pack is almost as big as he is.... yay for back to school!