While we were on vacation, Carsen had his 4th Birthday. He always seems like such a big kid, tagging right along with his big brother, that it doesn't surprise me much that he's 4.
A few of the things that he is MOST looking forward to now that he's F-O-U-R are:
A few of the things that he is MOST looking forward to now that he's F-O-U-R are:Starting school on Monday
-AND-
Starting soccer on Tuesday
When we were at the beach with my family, we had a little mini-birthday for him with some cupcakes and a few presents. He was most excited about his R2D2, Toypedo (which he's showing you how it works in the bottom left picture) and his "Nike" soccer shorts (as he called them).Carsen melted his way right into every one's heart in Washington. Last time we were there, it was over his 2nd birthday. The thing about Carsen is that he's not much of a phone talker. Braeden would sit with you for hours and tell you his whole life story, but not Carsen. He much prefers face to face interaction. Therefore, it's hard to get to know him over the phone. It brought me so much joy to watch our families get to know the Carsen that we know... sweet, lovable, helpful (without having to ask) and goofy. There's nothing about him that's not to love!
When we were standing by our seats on the airplane, waiting to get off, the lady behind us asked Braeden how old he was... he told her he was 5, but he is ALMOST 6... Carsen chimed in: "I'm almost 5!!!" Slow down, buddy, I'm okay with you turning 4, but that was just on Monday... let's enjoy 4 for a little while!
We love you, little buddy, Happy Birthday!! (Aug. 17th)
*We also had a mini-celebration over at Jason's parent's house. I have some of the pictures from that, but I left one of my memory cards in my parent's computer, so I want to wait for all of those before I post any of them. I'm sure it will be in the next few days.
When we were standing by our seats on the airplane, waiting to get off, the lady behind us asked Braeden how old he was... he told her he was 5, but he is ALMOST 6... Carsen chimed in: "I'm almost 5!!!" Slow down, buddy, I'm okay with you turning 4, but that was just on Monday... let's enjoy 4 for a little while!We love you, little buddy, Happy Birthday!! (Aug. 17th)
*We also had a mini-celebration over at Jason's parent's house. I have some of the pictures from that, but I left one of my memory cards in my parent's computer, so I want to wait for all of those before I post any of them. I'm sure it will be in the next few days.
2 comments:
We are so happy he got to spend his birthday here in WA with family. He IS such a sweet loving little boy and way beyond his only FOUR years. We love that little Carkey!!
Is he really four? I still remember moving to Galveston and seeing you really big pregnant with him! He's a real cutie, wish we could see you! Wish him happy birthday for us.
Post a Comment