While us girls were in CA loungin' in the sun, the boys were with Jason's parents for 5 days.
Nanu FINALLY got HER cuddles from Gaven.
The boys with Papa.
All of the boys got to help make a "Nanner Puddin." At 19 mos., you get to put the Vanilla Wafers on the bananas...
When you're 5, you get to use a knife and CUT the bananas. (Gav was pretty interested in what his big brother was doing).
And at the old age of 3, you get to put the bananas in... or so we told THEM.
Nanu and Papa took the boys and their cousins to Kid's Club.
Trevor (4), Braeden (5) and Carsen (3) at Kid's Club.
The three Amigos again.
Papa with Gaven (on the left) and Landen.
All of the boys: Landen, Gaven, Braeden, Carsen, Trevor and his cousin Talon.
The boys got to have dinner with the missionaries.
Gaven was a little wiped out at dinner time.
The next day, Nanu and Papa took the boys fishing.
Braeden's first catch

Nanu FINALLY got HER cuddles from Gaven.
The boys with Papa.
All of the boys got to help make a "Nanner Puddin." At 19 mos., you get to put the Vanilla Wafers on the bananas...
When you're 5, you get to use a knife and CUT the bananas. (Gav was pretty interested in what his big brother was doing).
And at the old age of 3, you get to put the bananas in... or so we told THEM.
Nanu and Papa took the boys and their cousins to Kid's Club.
Trevor (4), Braeden (5) and Carsen (3) at Kid's Club.
The three Amigos again.
Papa with Gaven (on the left) and Landen.
All of the boys: Landen, Gaven, Braeden, Carsen, Trevor and his cousin Talon.
The boys got to have dinner with the missionaries.
Gaven was a little wiped out at dinner time.
The next day, Nanu and Papa took the boys fishing.
Braeden's first catch
Carsen: not to be outdone by his brother!

Checkin' out dinner



The gang over at Auntie Dara and Uncle Curtis' house.
Diaper Dandies who are only a month apart in age. Can you believe how much bigger Landen is?
Look at how they dressed my son! Only teasing, they were doing what they were told. Gaven is having trouble with an allergic reaction to sandals, so I asked them to keep socks on him if he was going to have shoes on. I just didn't realize they were going to put socks and SANDALS on! Only in the Northwest!
Proof is in the picture, nice socks Papa!

I'm sure this was one of MANY baths!
Ripe tomatoes... just goes to show you it isn't just at MY house that my kids are ALWAYS in their underwear!

Aunt Chrissy got her lovin', too.
As if the boys weren't spoiled enough, they got to go to a good friend of Nanu and Papa's and go swimming in their gorgeous pool! This is Braeden jumping off the waterfall:

Carsen going down the indoor slide.

Papa letting Roo jump off the waterfall... I'm just thankful I only had to watch it through pictures!

Finally, it was time for Mommy to come home from her "girl's trip." When I got to the house, Carsen was the first to come running over and hug me. Gaven hid behind Papa's leg at first, and then came and gave me big hugs. Thanks Nanu and Papa, I know the boys had a great time with you, and it was a relaxing time for Mommy, too!

Checkin' out dinner


The gang over at Auntie Dara and Uncle Curtis' house.
Diaper Dandies who are only a month apart in age. Can you believe how much bigger Landen is?
Look at how they dressed my son! Only teasing, they were doing what they were told. Gaven is having trouble with an allergic reaction to sandals, so I asked them to keep socks on him if he was going to have shoes on. I just didn't realize they were going to put socks and SANDALS on! Only in the Northwest!
Proof is in the picture, nice socks Papa!
I'm sure this was one of MANY baths!
Ripe tomatoes... just goes to show you it isn't just at MY house that my kids are ALWAYS in their underwear!
The boys also got to spend some time over at Great-Grandma and Pa-Papa Mann's house. Great-Grandma sure knows how to reel in those boys!
Aunt Chrissy got her lovin', too.
As if the boys weren't spoiled enough, they got to go to a good friend of Nanu and Papa's and go swimming in their gorgeous pool! This is Braeden jumping off the waterfall:
Carsen going down the indoor slide.
Papa letting Roo jump off the waterfall... I'm just thankful I only had to watch it through pictures!
Finally, it was time for Mommy to come home from her "girl's trip." When I got to the house, Carsen was the first to come running over and hug me. Gaven hid behind Papa's leg at first, and then came and gave me big hugs. Thanks Nanu and Papa, I know the boys had a great time with you, and it was a relaxing time for Mommy, too!

2 comments:
Looks like they had loads of fun.
It was 98 degrees the day they were in their underwear with the tomatos. They were actually on their way to bed! :) But you know I love those bottoms in the undies, I got lots of easy pinches!
Post a Comment