Sunday, August 16, 2009

Our Vacation Part II: The Girls

At 3am, Thursday morning, July 30th, my mom, sister and I set off to Redding, CA to meet up with my two aunts and one cousin for a week of "Girl Time." We found a hitchhiker along the way:
Don't we look beautiful after driving through the night! (I can't believe some of the pictures I'm posting of myself. That's what I get for doing this with my mom looking over my shoulder telling me that I can't post the bad ones of her if I don't post the bad ones of me, too!)
My mom and her two sisters... you'd think they have different fathers!
The three girls: My mom, Aunt Cindy, and Aunt Des
The whole gang: Aunt Des, Me, Mom, Aunt Cindy, my sister Nicole (in front), and cousin Cassandra (Cindy's daughter - in the back)

You'll have to keep in mind while looking at these next two pictures, it was about 12 midnight, on the drive home, going 75 mph on the freeway... rockin' out to who knows what??
Yes, I am singing in this picture... but i KNOW it looks like I'm doing something else... (I STILL can't believe I'm putting this one on!)
We only took a couple pictures out at the pool. That was where we spent the majority of our time. I wasn't about to post any swimsuit pictures, though. So you'll just have to imagine us, lounging on our floats, drinking our beverages, closing our eyes here and there, and soaking in the sun... CHILD FREE!! What a great trip!! Thanks Mom, for the hotel and travel for a much needed vacation within a vacation!

No comments: